Thursday 8 August 2013

Exciting News!!

Hi, Kate H here. In June I wrote a post about a social media event I attended at Red Hot Buffet called Chef's Table. I did a post of my night here.

Yesterday I got asked to be a Tastemaker for Red Hot Buffet & Bar, which I am super excited about. It means free food, the chance to review new and exciting events and the chance to network with other bloggers, which is always good. 



To help me celebrate becoming a Red Hot Tastemaker, Red Hot have given me the opportunity spread the joy our readers and social media followers. Kids aged 16 and under can eat for half price; that’s from as little as £3.99 for limitless pizza, pasta, curry, salads, desserts and ice cream (prices vary according to restaurant, day and time). This amazing offer is only redeemable via redhot-worldbuffet.com/summer and is a great activity to do with the kids during the summer holidays, so please take advantage of this amazing offer.

If you've not heard of the Red Hot World Buffet it's a restaurant that features food from all around the world, so you can choose from Indian, Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Thai and much more, it's very much so your up-scale all you can eat. They currently have restaurants in Nottingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Northampton and Cardiff that's 7 wonderful restaurants dotted across the UK. 



Thanks for reading and for more of the latest news and reviews from the Beauty Hot Squad please follow us on Blog Lovin' 

4 comments :

  1. Sounds awesome, congratulations on becoming a Tastemaker! Delicious pictures, too. I'm your 100th follower! I'm from the BBloggers Worldwide Facebook page blog-hop thread.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete