Monday 5 August 2013

NO INHIBITION 12 Wonders - First Impressions

I have been kindly sent a brand new salon quality wonder product. It's called 12 Wonders from NO INHIBITION which are the sister brand to my hero product brand milk_shake, and over the next 6 weeks I will be using it regularly and reporting back my findings to you.


It's RRP is £11.99 for 140ml and if this works out to be product this boasts to be, then this could be a serious bargain! 

The experts at z.one concept studied real women’s needs and found that they were looking for easy, fast and effective solutions with immediate results that could boast a number of beneļ¬ts in one bottle. The resulting creation is an easy-to-use, intensive multi-tasking wonder that offers all hair types the incredible effects of 12 different products in just one bottle to leave strands looking simply sensational:

1. Repairing action (on all hair types)
2. Anti-frizz
3. Prevention of split ends
4. Heat protection
5. Hair hold
6. Conditioning
7. Extreme shine
8. Gives body and volume
9. Facilitates the use of irons
10. Protects and preserves hair colour
11. UV protection
12. Smoothing the cuticle for sleek results
Source: Unleased-Potential Press Release for z.one concept.

First Impressions: I love the packaging, purple is my favourite colour and it's so sleek. It smells like great quality salon product should smell like, it's quite girly and perfumey. It's for all hair types which is great, means everyone in the house could get use out of it. I can't wait to see if this gives me a noticeable difference after a few uses.

I will be writing about this product again in 2 weeks time to show you my progress with 12 Wonders.


No comments :

Post a Comment