Friday 16 August 2013

Rapid Shield Eyelash Daily Conditioner: Part 2

So it has been just over two weeks now that I have been using the Rapid Shield and I must say I am very impressed.
I decided to test out the Rapid Shield by using it on one eye and leaving the other eye so that I could see the affects and how it was working.

When I first started using the Rapid Shield I did notice a difference after a few days, I used it on my lashes before applying my mascara I never applied it on it's own. It worked really well with my mascara and made a great base for the mascara to work with. Instantly from using the Rapid Shield I noticed that my lashes looked shiny and they felt really soft, Just after a week I noticed they looked a lot longer and had more volume to them, The only problem I did have was that when I first started using the Rapid Shield my eyes became really sensitive so that is also a reason why I decided to just use it on the one eye, this may not happen to you I think it's just because my eyes are very sensitive anyway so products easily affect them. I didn't use the Rapid Shield on my lower lashes just on the top ones.


Here is the eye which I did not use the Rapid Shield on, for some reason my camera would not focus on this eye whatsoever for me to get a good quality photo of my lashes but as you can see my lashes aren't exactly short anyway and on this eye they are more sparse than on my other eye.


Here is my other eye (much better quality photo yay), I have more lashes on this one and they are a lot nicer in general. As you can see there is a big difference between the both eyes and you can see that the Rapid Shield has made my lashes a lot longer and they look in much better condition than the others. 

Overall I am really impressed with the Rapid Shield and I would highly recommend it to anyone, even if your lashes are already long and have lots of volume it's still a great product for keeping them in good condition and also works great under mascara. 

The Rapid Shield is available to buy from Boots and has 15% off on Feelunique at the moment. It is also available on the Rapid Lash website.

Let me know if you decide to try the Rapid Sheild or if you already have, I'd love to know how it has worked for you.

To keep up to date on all of our posts don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin :)

Chantelle
x

No comments :

Post a Comment