Tuesday 13 August 2013

05/08-11/08 Haul - Accessories, Jewels, Make Up and Disney

This week I took a step back from Blogging to spend some time and money on me as I've been really down lately and I've not been well and that's led to me not feeling quite myself! I went on a little spree. I'm going mad buying stuff for the holiday so here are a few of my little things I've bought this week from various shops. 

George @ ASDA - These gorgeous heart earrings were only £1.50 each. I love them lots and the pink ones are proper Barbie pink ones and will go with sooo much I own! 



Primark - I have been looking for an Antique Gold long pendant necklace for a few weeks now and fell in love with this Key Necklace from Primarni. For just £2 I was really happy and it goes with my cute little owl earrings I mentioned in my Jewels for the Sun post. Now I will be honest with you here, I really don't like them HUGE flower hairbands, I think they can make some girls look about 6 but I am not against a little flower garland in the hair, this one was just £2.50 and it's bendy so you can bend it to accommodate your head, I love the colours and it's just so pretty.



Outfit - I picked up these 2 hair accessories from Outfit, for those that don't know Outfit is a compilation of Arcadia stores (Topshop, DP's, Miss Selfridge, Warehouse etc) The bun adornment is something I've wanted for ages and I picked it up for just £1.50, it's meant to be worn with a doughnut bun but mine has been misplaced so did my best to show you how it works basically it grips the bun leaving with a pretty accessorised hairstyle. The black band (£1.50) has little plastic sparkles which I thought was cute and would look nice with my hair down.



Claire's Accessories - I probs will sound like a 14 year old girl but this is one of my fave shops, whenever I go the outlets I can't wait to go to Claire's and get myself some goodies. These particular goodies were in the Outlet on the offer for 5 for £10 and the total of the items separately was well over £10 so I like to think I got myself a bargain. Where to start? Well I mentioned above about my garland for my whole head, well Claire's do Bun Garlands, much like my Bun Adornment above it's function is to make a doughnut bun look prettier. It reminds me of a Prima Ballerina. Next up is my new scrunchie, I have another scrunchie like this and I love it, it looks great when I wear my hair up in a pony tail. Next up is the Flower clip, I bought one like this years ago and lost it, I was pretty gutted, but was made up when I saw this in the offer! The 2 bracelets in a Bluey Jade colour and Pink, I love these I think they are edgey because they are skulls but pretty. 


Boots - No haul on a beauty blog would be without it's beauty products. I seen the Soap & Glory was on 2 for £15 and I was running low on foundation so decided to treat myself to the Show Good Face Foundation and Primer and the Love at First Blush Blusher which were both products on my wishlist on my Soap and Glory post. I've had a little test and they both do not disappoint and I can't wait to use them properly. 



HMV - Finally I remembered one of the main things that would make me feel myself again: Disney Films. I got 2 of these (Brave and Bolt) for just £9.99 and Monsters Inc was only £11.99. On Sunday at the end of the week I got home and went through all my little treats I had bought for myself (Hello New Look bag with new dress in) and watched my Blu-Rays (which are deffo worth the extra money because the quality and extras are sha-mazing!) and ate some chocolate which the boyf treated us to in the Cadbury's shop. 



Hope you've enjoyed reading my Haul and comment below with what you think and if you've bought anything exciting this week. 


Thanks for reading and for more of the latest news and reviews from the Beauty Hot Squad please follow us on Blog Lovin' 

10 comments :

  1. I have also bought the Soap and Glory make up range and am loving it too!

    http://umeandthekids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. been wanting to try the soap and glory show good foundation and primer - would love a review from you soon! x

    The best party pad in Liverpool!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buys. I hope the retail therapy has made you feel a little better. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did quite a lot! I definitely needed it xx

      Delete
  4. Love love love, super pink accessories - but I am quirky like that. I will wear completely different earrings in all my piercings just to be different - cool haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love really pink stuff, should see some of the stuff I've got for my holidays. In Primark they sell sets of just colourful earrings for people who like to mix and match which are properly cute. x

      Delete
  5. oooh I didn't know soap and glory did makeup... Will have to try them out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, and it's just as good quality as their bath and body stuff! :) x

      Delete
  6. I love the retro look to Soap and Glory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are my daughters favourite films :)
    Hope your shopping spree helped to cheer you up hunny x

    ReplyDelete