Sunday 25 August 2013

Additions to my Lush collection ...



I've recently added some goodies to my growing Lush collection, and thought I would share them with you. I'm a big fan of Lush products and love using them mostly weekly as a little treat, read below to find out what I got.



Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask, was the first product I picked up. I say picked up as I did the return 5 clean empty black pots from the store and receive a free Fresh Face Mask in return, encouraging recycling. This 75g pot retails at £5.95 and aims to help get tired and dull skin back to radiant and glowing. I've since used this a few times and really enjoy it but no so much as my favourite Face Mask, the Lush Oatifix which is for dry skin.

The rest of the products I got we're all bought from the lovely Annie from Three Little BĂșhos. Annie was downsizing (a very small amount I imagine!) of her Lush collection and was selling a few 'surprise' type boxes. Keen to try more products I bought one. Although yet to try most of the items they all look fab,below are the lovely things I received :) .



The first product I saw was the Iced Wine Shower Jelly, this is a Retro product available only online but I can't seem to find the price. Anyway, this smells AMAZE! 'A superbly fruity tropical, fruity shower jelly to wash your body (and your, too!) ' Not sure if I'd use it in my hair but really looking forward to trying this chilled. 



Next, is the Marzibain bubble bar. Love bubble bars! Not the biggest fan of marzipan though but through the wrapper the smell isn't overpowering, and hey if I don't like it it will defiantly get used by my daughter. Retails at £3.40 and only available online or in the Poole shop. 


A sample size of Flowers Barrow, smells good- I actually haven't tried the perfumes before but this is really nice. Prices start at £14 for 10ml. This smell really reminds me of something but can't think what. 

Another sample, this time some of the Gorgeous moisturiser which has a huge rrp of £39.50 for a 45g tub but the reviews on it are fab so it must be worth the cost.

The wrapped item is Big, the Solid Conditioner which is £9 for 100g. Again, this smells really fab.
I've also forgotten to take a photo of the Double Choc lip tint which was included in my goodies, smells yummy!




I saw this and thought Hmmm, is this for guys? Well I read up some reviews of DIRTY Shaving Cream and i think not, maybe more aimed at men to make them feel not so girly lol it smells good and I'm looking forward to trying it. 



Ultimate Shine Solid Shampoo bar, £5.50 for 55g. Not much to say as haven't tried it as of yet but look forward to. 



Last item I got was the Dirty Springwash Shower gel, £4.50 for 100g. I actually have one of these already in my collection unused, but luckily for me I love the smell of this. Spearmint and Menthol LUSH! 


Overall I am really happy with what Annie sent me and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got in my surprise box. Is there any Lush products you really love? 


Linzi 
xo

3 comments :

  1. I have never tried Lush products before but these look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lush products all smell amazing! haven't tried any of those Lush products though.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete