Friday 16 August 2013

A miracle moisturiser? Austrailian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil face cream review







Let me tell you about this beauty, the  Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Active Face Cream. I received this around a month ago to try and having been using it since, having chose to give it a 'proper try' before sharing my opinions. The cream comes in a 50ml easy squeezy tube, in what I would describe as fairly plain no fuss packaging. Recently I've been reading more reviews on products I'm interested in before buying more often than not and this is one I hadn't heard of so would have been more likely not to have given this a second glance, how wrong I would have been to pass it up as this little tube of thick white cream that has been fabby for my skin! I do suffer from quite dry skin on my face all year round, especially some stubborn parts on my cheeks! Highly unattractive, especially when it affects how your foundation wears. 



Previously I had been switching and changing moisturisers as I felt nothing was doing what I wanted it to, not a big ask I thought! I'm fully converted to this product, and can now understand the plain packaging- it's a simple product that actually performs!

 Now on the front of the tube it doesn't actually say for dry skin so bonus that it has tackled mine. "Paraben free, moisturiser for all skin types with nourishing Aloe Vera and Vitamin A&E" is the short statement on the front, I would recommend it to everyone. The Tea Tree smell isn't overpowering either. On the back it does say that the Australian Bodycare products help to soothe and condition the skin, and help to restore natural pH balance while also being suitable for sensitive skin.  I'd be happy using this and other products in the range on myself and my daughter(6) , both day and night. This product can be bought online from Feel Unique, where there is currently 20% off some products in this range making it only £10.39 with free delivery! Bargain for me as I have before spent double the amount on similar products with much less than hoped results. 

Finding a product that works well  makes me want to try others by the same brand, I'm now lusting after the Shampoo and Conditioner (£8.50 each) .  Have you tried any of the Australian Bodycare products? What skincare products work well for you? 

Till next time,
Linzi
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment