Saturday 17 August 2013

Witch Cleansing Lotion.. Review!

I am a sucker for trying out new skincare, Having very sensitive acne prone skin.. I find it really hard to find a good decent skin care product I can rely on that will not break me out. I have been using this cleansing lotion for well over a month now, So I feel I can give a really indepth review.

I have tried afew products in the witch range in the past, But has not been a brand I have associated much with as of late, When I heard about the Witch cleansing Lotion I was exited to give it a try.


This cleansing lotion is designed to clean away the dirt and oils that can clog pores, And lead to all that yuckniness you call spots and blemishes! It is a cooling, soothing liquid lotion that Witch claim is perfect for preventing problem skin.


How I use this product is after cleansing and removing my makeup, I use a cotton pad to wipe the lotion all over my face, wich really leaves your face feeling cool and fresh like it is really doing something for your skin I would reccomened to use this more like a toner rather than a 'cleanser' simply because of the fact you want to ensure all the makeup and dirt is completley removed of your face. And Im not entirely sure this is designed to use as just a cleanser alone. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using this so I really believe this lives up to its claims 

The witch skin care range is available in a wide variety of shops including Tesco, Asda and boots and is the barginous price of just £2.99 I would reccomend this too anyone looking for low budget skin care for problematic skin.


Hope you enjoyed my review, Much love 
Nicola xx





2 comments :