Thursday 29 August 2013

Lust List: Illamasqua Sacred Hour

I need to start this post by saying that I think this may be my all time favourite Illamasqua collection. I need it all! I'm a massive fan of the colours Illamasqua use for their products. They're all so unusual and absolutely stunning. I've picked out my three favourite products and put them at the very top of my lust list.



Firstly, the Reflection eye palette is without a doubt at the top of my list. The four colours, Precipice (Soft Lemon), Acute (Ash Taupe), Graphica (Graphite Grey) or Dart (Toasted Bronze) are all beautiful and I think Precipice would look perfect for a natural eye or a bold fifties and sixties look with Graphica or Acute lining the socket. As I'm a blue-eyed girl I always go for bronzes around my eyes on a night out  and Dart looks like none of my several bronze eye shadows. At £34.50, it's a definite treat!




Just look at that lipstick. Shard is an absolutely gorgeous red violet colour with a matt finish. Always a plus in my book. I just know it'll look great with Autumn/Winters new dark and embellished trends and I have an outfit planned around it already! At £16.50, Illamasqua lipsticks don't come cheap, but I don't mind investing in good make up if I know I'll use it over and over. 



The third one was tough to pick, but Velvet blusher in Sleek came out top. I've been looking for a coral blush that won't look strange on my super pale complexion and I think this colour is just right. It's a cream- to- powder blush which I often find to have the best results (plus I can be lazy and apply it with my fingers when I'm in a rush). It retails at £18.

Anybody have their eye on anything else in the collection? Who's brave enough to try the eyelashes?

Kate A x

Images obtained from Illamasqua.com

No comments :

Post a Comment