Sunday 7 July 2013

Salon Pro nails

Rimmel's new Salon Pro nail varnish with Lycra offers up to 10 whole days of chip resistant nail varnish with a gel finish. I'm always trying out new nail varnishes on the market but, being an impatient woman I always go back to Model's Own, purely for their fast drying, strongly pigmented polishes. Now my nails are in terrible condition, and after trawling through beauty blogs, I really really fancied trying a gel style nail varnish that wouldn't involve me going to a nail salon! I picked up the Salon Pro nail varnishes in "Celebrity Bash" and "Peppermint" when it was on buy one get one half price in Boots (RRP £4.49) and I'm not disappointed! 


Celebrity Bash

Peppermint


The colour glides on and after two (very fast drying) coats I was left with nails that actually almost looked like a regular girls! Although I only managed a few days chip free, I was more than impressed as colour usually only lasts on my nails a mere few hours on a good day, and I reckon a girl who has a slightly less manual job would get a longer lasting result. At the moment there are 32 wearable shades and I look forward to trying even more!

Don't forget to follow us on bloglovin'!

Kate x

4 comments :

  1. I still haven't tried these polishes yet-cant wait to see what they are like though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your hands on them asap! I wish they had all the colours in my local Boots x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound sooo good! Love both of the shades too! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely try some, the offers still on now but I had an email from boots yesterday saying it's the summer points event soon, a perfect excuse to go mad!

    ReplyDelete