Thursday 20 June 2013

10 Random Facts Tag - Chantelle


Hey everyone!
As you may have already noticed, three of the other girls have done the 10 Random Facts Tag and I thought I would join in too so here goes...

1. I love taking photo's, my iPhone is full of them, 3,656 of them to be exact and that's with me deleting some. I particularly like taking photo's of flowers. Oh and Instagram is my best friend, I love it!

2. Robin William's is my idol, I think he is amazing. I love that he has always kept his sense of humour and spark, as a quote he once said ' You're only given one little spark of madness. You must not lose it!' that's one of my quotes that I live by. He is a very inspirational man. 

3. My favourite films are action and horror's, anything that stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone or Brendan Fraser. Those are the only ones I tend to watch. 

4. Pink lipstick/lipgloss is my trade mark, it's the only colour that I ever really wear on my lips and I love it.

5. I really enjoy going to theme parks and fairs for the rides and atmosphere, I also love go karting, putting on a helmet and the all in one aston martin suit gives me a adrenaline rush. Anything that gives me a adrenaline rush I love.

6. I really want to sky dive.

7. I am a very big fan of Eastenders and get too into it sometimes to the point where I begin to think it's real ha! (I wish they hadn't killed off Derek Branning he was my favourite) 

8. My favourite places for food/drinks are Nando's and Costa, I am always there.

9. I have never been abroad but when I do go I want to go to France to the French Alps to skii.

10. I have a pet tortoise name Charlie and he is fab. I don't know where the saying came from that tortoises are slow because mine certainly isn't!.

So there you go, there's my 10 Random Facts, I hope you enjoyed reading those.
Everyone who has a Blog should definitely do this tag, If you do then please leave a comment below with the link to your post, I find it really interesting and it's fun to do. 

Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin - link 
and check out my own personal Blog - link 




No comments :

Post a Comment