Saturday 22 June 2013

How To - Look Like Millie Mackintosh at the Baftas!

Hello everyone! Be gentle as I've just done my first EVER video for you all! I promised you a how to look like Millie post so here it is!

Millie's look from her instagram
 I loved her look at the Baftas so this is my take on recreating her look from her instagram shot, let me know what you think in the comments below!



PRODUCTS USED:

Estee Lauder Doublewear in Ecru £27.50 available from Boots
MUA Pro Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit £3.50 from MUA
MUA Undress Me Too Palette £4 from MUA
SEVENTEEN Make Your Mark Precision Eyeliner Pen (can't find a link online)
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara £10 from Boots
Benefit Dallas £23.50 from Benefit
Benefit Watts Up £24.50 from Benefit
COLLECTION Colour Pro Lip Laquer in It Girl £6.50 in Boots

FINAL LOOK (and attempt at a MIC worthy pout and epic fail)
Perhaps I need more practice at the Chelsea pout!
So all in all a celeb look for a fraction of the price of hiring a makeup artist! Let me know if you give it a go, I love to read all your comments! Any requests on what celeb how to to do next? Let me know!

Plus one last thing, don't forget to press that little follow button on Bloglovin' if you like what you see, especially now google reader is going!
 http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7210697/the-beauty-hot-squad

Becky Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment