Wednesday 3 July 2013

L'Oréal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution


Back in March an email landed in my inbox from the lovely people at L'Oréal asking if I would like to try one of the products from the Skin Perfection range which I believe was released in April. Reading through the different products the one that appealed to me the most was the Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution. 

Described as "L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water high performance cleansing for sensitive skin. Used by make-up artists, the 'micellar' solution swiftly removes all traces of make-up and acts like a purifying magnet on skin's surface to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities. So gentle, skin feels soothed and toned. Hypo-allergenic, No alcohol. Dermatologically  tested " 


I read the claims and wanted to try it straight away, it sounded perfect for me.  I trialed the Micellar Water for 1 week
and since then I haven't been without it. Let me start by saying, the claims they made are true.I firstly use the Purifying Water after my morning shower, to freshen up my face before mosturiser. My whole makeup is so much easier and quicker, to remove. I use it with cotton wool on my whole face and eyes, it's unscented which is a bonus for me also. By holding the cotton wool pads over your eyes for a few seconds my mascara no longer needs to be 'scrubbed' off. 




Of course when I first heard about this product I immediately thought Bioderma dupe? I can't compare as I haven't jumped on the Bioderma wagon, and after using this don't intend to! From reading reviews they seem like both products have the same intentions. I can compare the price differences though and there is a lot in it! The cheapest I could find Bioderma was £9.99 for 250mls plus £1.95 shipping, L'Oréal Micellar Water comes in at a BARGAIN £4.99 per 200ml. But wait! It gets better, the last 2 times I've purchased it I have got it from Superdrug where it has been 2 bottles for £6 (can also mix&match with other products in the range, I'm yet to try!) right now at  Superdrug you can pick up a bottle for £3.32, that's a third off!  So far I think I get through round about one bottle a month, £4.99 a month for a product that does what I want to- fab! 


I think we all get it, I love this product and won't be changing to anything else anytime soon!  I really recommend it if you are looking for a makeup remover, or maybe you've already tried Bioderma and like it but not the price! 
I hope you enjoyed this review, please remember to follow us via Bloglovin for more regular beauty posts. 
xo




No comments :

Post a Comment