Sunday 30 June 2013

Collection Lasting Gel Polish –My Thoughts

When I was around 13 I used to adore all the Collection (then Collection 2000) nail polishes. I particularly used to love a certain neon blue which I wore to death however as I grew up my tastes grew with me and I stopped using my collection polishes (I do still love a blue nail though!) When I was sent the new Lasting Gel Polish I was cautious as to whether it would just be the same as whatever £1.99 stuff I used years ago but I was pleasantly surprised. 

The formula is perfect, thick enough to give almost opaque coverage with the first coat but not so thick that it’s all gloopy and takes forever to dry. I’d say it takes about 10 minutes for each coat to be properly dry and you only need two coats for it to be totally opaque.

Durability wise I got a good 3 days wear out of it before it started to chip slightly around my index fingers, which for me is actually really good. 

I have the colour Almost Nude and for only £3.19 from Boots I actually think they’re a real bargain and I’ll probably pick up a few more in some summery shades.

Let me know if you’ve tried them and what you think.

Rach xx

No comments :

Post a Comment