Friday 21 June 2013

What I wore on my face today..

My plan for this post was to have a nice photo showing how these products look like on, but unfortunately the camera has not been my friend along with a lack of sleep, but read on to see what I have been using lately for my day to day look and what I think of the products used!

Aside from mostuiriser the first product I used was my GOSH velvet touch cream primer. This is the second bottle of this primer, I love it. Colourless on the skin but with, what else a velvety feel on the skin without drying it out, a must for me as I have some dry patches on my face. You can buy it from Superdrug here for £13.99, not the cheapest but I would definitely buy again.

Next up  I put on my Urban Decay primer potion, cult product in the beauty world so I won't ramble on, I really like and it does what it's supposed to! I have the old style packaging it's not in a tube instead- easier to get more of the product out I would think. If you head over to Debenhams they have 10% off beauty making the travel size only £7.20.

I'm not big on eyeshadow but used my Mac Minerlize Eyshadow trio in 'Together-ness' lightly over my eyelids, my favourite shade being the pretty lilac although this trio is now discontinued.

I went on to finish my eyes, I do my mascara before my foundation- is that weird? lol.  I chose to use the Collection, No Clumps Mascara (Available from 3rd July). The name really appealed to me when I had first saw it, clumping mascara is a big no no for me and often causes me to be rushing out of the door in the morning, I really detest that look. I must admit the first 2 times I tried this, I must have been having a bad lash day as I wasn't a fan.. I'm so glad I tried it for the third day as every day since it has lived up to it's name and been a PERFECT mascara for every day use. I don't need to spend lots of time having to try and keep combing through my lashes, this mascara does it first time.
It's really hard to believe it is only £2.99, bargain price! This isn't the only Collection mascara I own and won't be the last, I think they do them really well!  The last eye product I used is my Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal eyeliner in nude, it's ok but I little too peachy toned for me.

Using my new Real Techniques Expert face brush (love!) I put my WITCH BB cream on. I've previously reviewed this product here if you would like to find out more! A quick dot of my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, again another affordable product that does what it claims and is hugely loved in the beauty community.

Final product for me before I rush out the door is the Colour pro intense colour lip lacquer in the shade 'Prom Queen' which is a very wearable shade,I think it would suit most people.
Collection say 'Delivers an intense burst of colour, with a high shine finish' . I fully agree with that statement, the only wee flaw with this lip gloss for me is it is very sticky so no good on a windy day with hair down but for a night out these would be fab! Priced at £4.19. If you go over to the Collection Cosmetics page you could have the chance to try one of these for free, they have 100 to giveaway for some of the lucky lovely's who opt in to receive the latest Collection news by email!

'Till next time,
Linzi
xo




No comments :

Post a Comment