Tuesday 4 June 2013

HD Brows - The Bronzer



So we all know HD Brows for their amazing (people like me who have completely overplucked their eyebrows like me would say lifesaving) brow kit.

Now 2013 brings with it a whole new side to HD Brows! They have released a powder base, blusher, bronzer and brush collection amongst other goodies.

In this post I'm going to talk to you about their new bronzer which retails at £19.95 and is available to buy from their website. Follow us either on bloglovin or through GFC on the right to get further installments on the new HD Brows range!
The compact comes with a sponge...
... which is protected from the product which is nice!

As you can see it's in the typical HD packaging, and on first opening the compact, I did think "Eeek, that is quite a dark bronzer!". However I needn't have been so worried. HD Brows pride themselves in it being a bronzer to suit all skin types, and I can see why. It is a really easy build-able product. It takes a few strokes of colour to build it up onto the cheeks, and isn't too shimmery which I like. It means it's a great bronzer to use to add colour across the nose, forehead and decolletage too!

  I applied with my bare minerals flawless face brush as I do my normal bronzer concentrating on my cheeks as it's sunny and I wanted it to look like I'd caught an amazing tan, when actually, despite the sun, I spent today destroying my bank (whoopsie!) inside in a shopping mall with my sister! Below you can see on the left the colour effect I could achieve with the bronzer, and on the right is me bronzer free!
Without Bronzer
With Bronzer







What do you think of my bronzed look? Have you tried the HD Brows bronzer, or do you fancy giving it a go? Don't forget to keep checking back for the next reviews on the HD Brow range!

Becky xx

No comments :

Post a Comment