Sunday 23 June 2013

10 Random Facts Tag - Linda

As you may have already seen, a few of the girls have been posting their 10 random facts tag as a way for you to get to know us all a little better.

Today I share with you mine…


  1. I have lived in London my whole life – My favourite thing about living in London is having all of the most amazing West End shows on my doorstep, I absolutely adore musical theatre!
  2. I don’t drink any hot drinks, ever
  3. I have a degree in English Language & Communication from one of London’s best Universities                                                
  4. I am the youngest of 4 children – There’s 7 years  between me and my eldest sister, yet people always think we’re twins.
  5. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats – it sometimes feels like a mad house but we’re all a big happy family :)
  6. My family are all from Ireland, and being proud of my heritage I grew up doing Irish Dancing and playing traditional Irish music (I can play the button accordion)
  7. I got my belly button pierced when I was 13
  8. I have a ridiculous obsession to online shopping. I have parcels arrive for me almost every day of the week. I find that it’s a lot easier to part with money online as I don’t have to physically hand it over.
  9. My favourite film as a kid was 101 Dalmatians - I even wore a Dalmatian print coat!
  10. I love exploring the beautiful cities of the world. Some of the photos above were taken on holidays in Paris and Venice. You'll never find me sunning myself on the beach, I actually try my best to avoid the sun as my pale freckled skin can't really tolerate it.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me :) and if you haven't already, do go back and check out the other girls 10 random facts!

Linda x

No comments :

Post a Comment