Saturday 15 June 2013

Avene Cleanance face mask

Hi there beauties Nicola here :)

There is nothing that I love more. Than a nice chilled relaxing night in enjoying a complete pamper.. And no Pamper session is complete without a good old face mask!

I have tried so many brands.. But am forever searching for that one face mask that stands out from the rest and 'wows' me!

I was interested in trying this Avene cleanence mask because I have heard alot about the brand having decided that it IS worth spending that little extra more on my skincare regime. 



The packaging is simple and sophisticated. Coming in a handy sized 50ml bottle. 

I have dry sensitive skin wich is prone to break outs. 

Avene claim: Specific mask for blemish-prone skin.It helps to regulate sebum production, unclogs the pores and exfoliates dead skin cells. Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water, this mask soothes the skin as well as leaving it mattified thanks to kaolin (white clay). 


 It has a nice creamy texture with little exfoliating beads to really give your skin that really deep clean it needs.

After cleansing your skin and removing makeup. Pat dry your skin and apply liberally leaving it for 5 minutes.. 

 

After applying allover the face, It gives almost a tingling sensation to the skin wich personally I really like as it feels like the product is actually doing something.. 

I really like this mask as after I have used it, It seems to have calmed down my skin alot on a particularly bad skin day . After one use I was really really impressed, A good few weeks later and using this twice per week I am even more so impressed with this product my pores are much clearer, Not as dry and have not had as many breakouts.

This can be bought in Boots and is priced at £15, So its not the cheapest but I really do think it is worth investing in skincare and it is definitely worth that!

Have you tried any other Avéne products? I'm in decisions what to pick up next!

Much love Nicola xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment