Wednesday 11 September 2013

The London Edition - Glossy Box September 2013

As a Londoner, I was very excited when this months Glossy Box dropped through my door and I realised it was ‘The London Edition’. Inspired by London Fashion Week this box celebrates great British Style and is presented in this awesome Brit box!




Inside my box I received:

Eylure Pre-glued Lashes – False lashes with no mess, no fuss and no waiting. I can’t wait to give these a go! This set retails at £5.06 and I was very pleased to see it in my box

Elizabeth Arden Untold fragrance – Perfume samples often are the topic of debate when it comes to beauty boxes but this sample is perfect! Rather than the boring vial samples are usually packaged in, this one comes in a beautiful mini bottle and feels super luxurious. More importantly it smells AMAZING! I’m definitely going to enjoy using this one! This is a 5ml sample and full size retails at £48 for a 50ml bottle.

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips – A cult beauty product and for good reason! I’ve tried this lip balm before and really liked it so it’s nice to have a cute little sample size to carry around with me. This is a 3ml sample and a full size retails at £11.50

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eye Liner – A brand I have never heard of before, this is a really thick felt tip liner. I haven’t tried it on my eyes yet, but I did swatch it on my hand and it had really good lasting power. This is a full sized item, and I don’t know if these are available in the UK but they retail for $14

TONI&GUY Shine & Gloss Serum – This serum controls frizz and leaves you with shiny healthy looking hair. This is a full sized 30ml product which retails at £7.19




Overall I’m very pleased with my box and really like the products I received. I was however a little confused by the British theme as when I opened the box I did actually expect the products inside to be from British brands. But aside from that I’m very happy with this months box.

What did you think of this months Glossy Box? Let me know in the comments below, and if you’ve written up any posts about what was in your box please leave me a link as I would love to check those out!

Linda x

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? I love it when they do a special design box! :)

      Delete
  2. I really liked mine this month too - got 1 product different from yours - http://paintincolour.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/glossybox-september-2013-london-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm jealous of your blush! Would have much preferred having that! x

      Delete