Sunday 1 September 2013

OOTD ~ trip home to York

Hey sweeties, long time no chat, it's been one heck of a week for me!
I managed to get myself some time off work and decided my boyfriend and I would take a trip to York so I could see my family and of course thought it would be lovely for my boyfriend to be able to see where home is for me and do some touristy things.

I tried to pack lightly as this was a relaxing trip home, not a fashion show, but I thought id show you the few things I wore whilst I was away :)

On the way there I kept my outfit simple, it was fairly warm so I wore a crop top from new look and some super soft trousers from a store called Wild Heart... and we can't forget the dreaded glasses - I needed the Kindle to keep me amused on the journey and I wouldn't have been able to see it without them! 


Day 2 was spent playing tourist - showing my boyfriend around. I wore the same trousers as they are SO comfy and a beige vest top with a red shirt/blouse over the top. My shoes are from matalan, they are NOT so comfy but they are very cute :P


That evening we went for a meal in Harrogate with some of my family. Just before we were picked up we went for a little stroll. It was a little chilly in the evening so I swapped the red top for a jumper, put on my sparkly sandals from new look and packed a few things into my Kardashian Kollection bag to finish the outfit.


I would like to show you my outfit for the final day but the thought of having to leave made me cry almost every 10 minutes so I looked awful! resulting in the deletion of any pictures captured that day, so here's some pictures of the beautiful place I call home instead...








No comments :

Post a Comment