Friday 20 September 2013

Love Boo Miracle Oil

When this little bottle (100 ml) of Love Boo, Super Stretchy Miracle Oil landed through my letterbox I instantly thought of what a cute gift this would make to any expectant mum. Love Boo are a luxury skincare brand for mum and baby who's products contain no parabens, sulphates and other harsh ingredients. They  even won the Mother and Baby Gold award for the best baby skincare range! The packaging is pretty and informative. On the back of the bottle (and the outer packaging) we are told that the Miracle Oil is-

 "Perfect for: 
Stretch Marks
Dry, Aging and Uneven Skin Tone
Scars and Damaged Skin
Restoring Suppleness "


I'm a mummy of a 6 year old and I do have some stretch marks and although they don't bother me too much, of course I'd much rather they weren't there! I applied the oil mostly twice a day regularly and while I enjoyed the non-greasy formula which has passion flower, sweet almond and argan oils I can't say I noticed any change in the appearance of my stretch marks. I definitely felt like the oil helped to rehydrate my skin and make the area I applied it on feel softer. I have read other reviews about this product and lots of them say that they have not developed any stretch marks while using the Miracle Oil, that's fab- I wish I'd have had this product back when I was pregnant! 

The Super Stretchy Miracle Oil (cute name isn't it?!) is available from a number of places, directly from the Love Boo website here priced at £15.99 for 100 ml and also other places like Feel Unique I'd really recommend having a look at the Love Boo website if you need a gift for an expectant friend or maybe for yourself, I think anyone would be delighted to receive a gift from here. 


Linzi
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment