Tuesday 7 May 2013

Nivea Stress Protect

Review: Nivea Stress Protect Stick - Female

Nearly 2 weeks ago I got sent some Nivea goodies. The most interesting of these was the new Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant Cream Stick. It is a new range that Nivea have brought out to battle stress sweating. 

When I first got this product I didn't know what to expect as I usually use sprays and this cream was a new experience. When I opened it, it just looked what Nivea portray, it was clean white and smelt fresh but not overbearing. I have used this product every single day since I got it. 

I have sensitive underarms, prone to bouts of rashing when I try new deodorants, but for this deodorant, this was not the case. I persume it came down to it being a stick rather than a spray. I feel really clean and protected whilst wearing it. It really is a top notch product from Nivea. 

It has 48 hours gentle care and that's a massive bonus because I'm constantly buying deodorant whilst I'm out and about if I forget to put any on but luckily this does work, I put it on in the mornings and after I'd dried after a bath. Doesn't leave any ugly marks on my clothes either - MAJOR BONUS

There is really only one major problem with this, and that it that it doesn't last very long. I am on day 12 with it and I will probably be buying a new one next week.

I highly recommend this for girls (and men, they have a men's version) that are constantly on the move, working in hot offices, students with deadlines. Everyone.

RRP: £2.55 - Nivea

Pro's
  1. Doesn't have an obearing smell
  2. Small enough to pop into handbag
  3. Does last a long time
  4. Good for even sensitive skin
Con's

  1. It does run down really quickly

Thanks for reading this post and thanks to Nivea and Beiersdorf for supplying me with my products. If you want to keep up to date with our most current blog posts please "like" us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter


No comments :

Post a Comment