Thursday 13 February 2014

Eyes of a Goddess


Sweeties, let me introduce you to the most beautiful liner I have ever owned,  eye of horus ~ Jewel Amethyst Goddess Pencil. £13.00
Here's what their website has to say about it: 'The much talked about Pantone's colours of the year 2014 are inspired by some of the prettiest hues in nature, with radiant orchid being crowned the winner. As a small tribute we introduce the Jewel Amethyst Goddess Pencil. An exceptionally pigmented deep purple shade with purple micro glitter to enhance the eyes and achieve a captivating look'.

No matter how hard I tried I could not get a picture that did the colour justice, it is stunning.
I've used this along with the most dramatic of eye looks (on the inner corners of my eyes and along the lower lash line) and it adds the perfect amount of glamour to create super sultry eyes and I've also used it alone to line my upper lash line which creates a beautiful but subtle eye look that is much softer than the typical black liner.
It is lovely and creamy in texture and glides on so smoothly. It also lasts all day, no budging or smudging here thank you!
Keep checking back for a full makeup 'face of the day' using this pencil. Until then, click here to purchase from this amazing brand.


No comments :

Post a Comment