Sunday 24 November 2013

Trevor Sorbie ~ Volume Travel Collection

Hey Sweeties!

The Trevor Sorbie Volume Travel Collection is a 3 product gift set, each product although perfectly sized for travelling is in my opinion quite generously sized. It comes with a shampoo, conditioner and thickening spray.
 Starting off with the positives, it smells amazing - even my boyfriend noticed and that's worth a mention!
It is really affordable at only £8.00, perfect for a gift or an easily justified treat for yourself ;)
The shampoo and conditioner feel 'luxurious' when you're using them and the conditioner is easily washed out unlike many others I've used and it really did make my hair look bouncy and full of life and even slightly brighter/shinier. 
There's a tip on the box that says to brush your hair back and forth in different directions to create volume when drying (wrap drying) which is what I did the first time I used it and I have to say, it works! 
My only negative with these products is that my hair always feels slightly heavy and a little greasy, mostly after using the thickening spray, however my hair never looks greasy so it's not too much of an issue for me.
I have a love-hate relationship with the spray!
I would definitely recommend this gift set and here are the results I got with just these 3 products and my hair dryer :) (my fringe is especially bouncy and I love it!)
Excuse the no makeup face!




No comments :

Post a Comment