Thursday 21 November 2013

Tag: I'm a Beauty Blogger...Get Me Out Of Here!

This tag was created by Rochelle and Natasha from Next-Route-Style and I took it from Louise at Confessions of a Secret Shopper

You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
My conditioner, I hate my hair being full of tats and I can only imagine in the jungle that my hair would go a Jungle Jane MESS.

What would be your main pre jungle worry?
That I'd end up having a reaction to something or get bitten by something and it flaring up my allergies. 

You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
Brush hair, teeth, concealer, mascara. Just simple stuff to make a good first impression but not be too much like "Look at Me"

Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
I'd probably rock a Top Knot, quick simple and it keeps your hair off your neck, everyone wins! 

For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
Katy Perry, just because we could wear matching leopard print tops and grass skirts and she could trap a tiger by roaring at it. 

Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
I would be the entertainment. I'd try to be as hilarious as possible to keep spirits up. 

What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?
Oh when you see people who have done a post on their blog and it's surprisingly similar to a post you have on your blog. Or when PR Companies are on your back for reviews.

Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
I think I'd like to try one of the creature spa tasks. I would really love to do a head to head task as I am so competitive.

There you go, I tag any other BBloggers that want to do this and leave your link below :) xx


Thanks for reading and for more of the latest news and reviews from the Beauty Hot Squad please follow us on Blog Lovin' 

3 comments :

  1. What a great post - looking forward to reading everyone's take on this! I would be useless in the jungle. I am fairly low maintenance, but I wouldn't be able to cope with all the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab answers :D we've got tea and entertainment sorted between us. We just need a cleaner now ;) lol

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! Love answers 5 & 6 :-)

    Thanks for taking part; look forward to next week.

    Please can you add your blog link as a comment on our blog post so more people can check out your fab answers.

    x Roch & Tash x
    http://www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete