Friday 30 May 2014

Fragrance Friday Week 3 Loverdose Tattoo

 
Welcome to fragrance Friday week three! The Diesel Loverdose Tattoo is one of my favourite fragrances to wear, i love the fact is girly but isn't to overly sweet. I have also previously used the original Diesel Loverdose and im still unsure as too which one is my favourite out of the two. 
 

 
 

What's the first thing you look for in a perfume
I always look for perfumes with a sweet underlying tone sometimes i go for perfumes that are overly sweet, but as long as they are sweet I'll most likely like it.

Are there any scents take you back to a particular time of life?
Britney Spears Curious is a perfume that takes me back to my care free school days i loved how the bottle looked and had an empty bottle on one of my shelves for months after i finished it.

Lots of different scents for different occasions or one significant scent?
This is my general perfume however i also like to use Marc Jacobs Dot to mix it up a bit depending on my mood or activities for the day.
 
What was the first perfume you remember buying?
I remember buying one of the playboy perfumes! i went through a stage of having playboy stationary, makeup and perfume so i was all matchy and that was when i bought one of my first perfumes.
 
Have you ever bought a perfume solely for the bottle?
No, i don't see the point in buying a perfume that your not going to wear and therefore i wouldn't buy a perfume i don't like the smell of just because it looks pretty.

Are there any male fragrances that you find irresistible?
Paco Rabanne One Million my boyfriend wears it when he wears a fragrance, this is often very rare as he spends most of his time in a hot kitchen! so when he does wear it I love it, i can also instantly recognise it on other men!



 
Anna
xxx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment