Thursday 1 May 2014

Denman Tangle Tamer ~ Damage free brushing!


Say hello to the best brush I've ever used.
The Denman Tangle Tamer - aimed mostly at children because of its 'no tears' detangling qualities, has become one of my must-haves. I'm not in to hair, never have been, but even I knew my hair was being destroyed by my hair brush. Brushing my hair after washing was something of a nightmare, it would break, snap, get ripped out and was ultimately a horrific experience... Then I was sent the tangle tamer and it all changed. This brush simply glides through my hair, no pulling or snapping, no discomfort at all and when used whilst drying leaves my hair smooth and sleek. It comes in black and pink (perfect for all those young princesses out there) and is super lightweight so great to carry around. I feel like I should have more to say but it really is amazing and does exactly what it says. Id recommend this to anyone!
This brush retails for £6.20 
Check back for reviews on other brushes from Denman in the future but for now take a look at the website and comment below with your favourites from the range! :)




No comments :

Post a Comment