Sunday 16 March 2014

L'Oreal Perfection Color Riche- Pistachio Drage



I've spotted L'Oreal Perfection Color Riche nail colours absolutely everywhere over the past few weeks. They've brought out four new super pretty milky pastel colours and can I just say that I am in love! The formula is fantastic and so far it seems to have fantastic staying power. It's almost been a day and I still have no chips- such a massive deal for me as mine seem to chip within a few hours on a good day. I chose shade #852 Pistachio Drage but I'm definitely going to go back and get the other three as soon as possible so I can have spring nails constantly from this point onwards! 


What are your favourite spring nail colours?

Kate A x

1 comment :

  1. This looks like an amazing spring shade! Ill babe to give this range a look!

    Claire

    bellasbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Claire

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete