Tuesday 21 May 2013

Magnificent Magnifibres - How to get luscious lashes!

I don't know about you girls, but I'm always on the lookout for a knockout eyelash product. I have goodness knows how many discarded, sitting in drawers and under the bed that I've bought hoping for it to turn my piggy lashes into a fluttering fan of fullness and been deeply disappointed.

HAAAAAA-LLELUJAH!

Girls, I think I've finally found my day to day eyelash fairy godmother. Meet Magnifibres. They're brush on fibres that retail at £21 and it is available to buy from www.magnifibres.com, QVC and Selfridges. It's definitely not the cheapest eyelash product on the market, but it is worth every penny as it actually works! Magnifibres say that your lashes will look lengthened, volumised and thickened. I felt it did all those three in bundles!


 The product comes in cute pink packaging that opens like a telescope. The inside sleeve has all the instructions telling you how to use Magnifibres.


I'm going to talk you through how to use Magnifibres and show you the result you can get!

Obviously start with your lashes totally free from product.
Step 1: Apply a coat of mascara as usual and quickly move onto step 2
Step 2: Apply Magnifibres to the lashes as you would your normal mascara
Step 3: Wait 30-60 seconds then apply a second coat of mascara to coat the Magnifibres


Below you can see the huge difference from no makeup, through my lashes with just mascara, to the final photo where my lashes look insane! I teamed Magnifibres with my Lancome Hypnose mascara.


The difference as you can see is HUGE! I really like that it doesn't add any time to my make up routine as false lashes would, and it is perfect for day to night glamour!

I worried that I'd perhaps end up with the fibres ending up in my eyes, or that my eyelashes would just end up a ball of clumpy lashes, but so far I've not found that a problem. Overall I'm so impressed with this product.

I'd give it 9/10 and I'll definitely be wearing this as part of my daily make up routine from now on. Below is how I've been wearing my Magnifibres to uni, a slick of top liner and a fresh face so it really is all about the lashes.


What do you think beauties? Can I convince you into trying Magnifibres?
Becky x


No comments :

Post a Comment