Friday 17 May 2013

FOTD - DoubleWear, Soap and Glory, Benefit, Diego Dalla Palma and Chanel

Hey everyone! I'm going to do my first ever FOTD and also show my face with my brand new Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and concealer, which I am completely IN LOVE with. It's been so hyped by so many beauty bloggers, part of me just wanted to be part of the crew, but also, I really wanted to see if it lived up to that hype.


Firstly, let me talk through my face:

This is my day to day kind of face of makeup. A full skin coverage and a lick of mascara and eyeliner and a lip colour. Super quick on a day when I've woken up half an hour later than planned but I want it to look like I've woken up with plenty of time to spare!



- Estee Lauder Doublewear concealer in no 1
- Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation in Ecru
- Soap and Glory 'Thick & Fast' Mascara
- Diego Dalla Palma eye pencil in 41
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 62 Monte Carlo
- Benefit '10' bronzer

These are all my go to products. The new Estee Lauder foundation and concealer are AMAZING and totally live up to the hype. My skin is blotchy, full of blemishes and generally, not good to look at makeup free. Doublewear evens out my skin tone, the concealer, whilst thick, covers everything, then once foundation is applied over the top, you wouldn't even know you were covering any nasties! 
I went to the Estee Lauder counter at Debenhams to get matched to my perfect colour and currently Debenhams have 10% off all beauty so this lifesaving product is £24.75 rather than £27.50 The concealer is also £18 now rather than £20. You can also pick up this amazing offer from Debenhams here.

I'm quite new to the Soap and Glory mascara, but so far so good. The brush is thick and you get really nice full coverage of lashes without them looking clumpy! It also doesn't dry your eyes as I've found so many mascaras to do, and doesn't flake and end up down your face by the end of the day. It's £10 from Boots and is available here.

Diego Dalla Palma is my new make up crush, their colours are natural and the quality of the products are just delightful! I got a bit of a haul from them the other day so I'll give you an insight into this relatively new brand soon. Just a quick bit of eyeliner to the tops and under the bottom lash line to define my little piggy eyes! This colour is Dove grey and £14 and is tricky to come by, but you can find Diego Dalla Palma at Debenhams here.

Now to my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Monte Carlo. I actually won this product from the lovely Laura at Lauzrah back in February. It has been my go to lip colour ever since. A gorgeous pink that adds colour and volume. Where it's a shine rather than a heavy matte lipstick, it's perfect for everyday wear to add some colour to my face! It's also part of the Debenhams beauty event so is now £21.60 rather than £24! Now's the time to grab it if you want it! Here is the link to the Chanel counter on the Debenhams website.

People who've been catching up with the blog will have seen my post on benefit blushers which includes an in depth review of '10' I won't go into a huge amount of detail on it. I'll say I love it, and it's been discontinued...which makes my heart ache.

I hope you like my face of the day...and here's the products that took me from beast to beauty...




Becky x

No comments :

Post a Comment