Friday 7 March 2014

RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum: Part 2

It has taken me quite a few weeks but here is my Part 2 RapidBrow Review.
When I first started using the RapidBrow Serum the first thing I noticed was that my brows looked nice and shiny/healthy, this continued up until now with using the serum, it has only been these past 2 weeks that I have noticed the real difference it has made and I have to say I am very pleased with it. 


When I first started using the serum I used it on both of my brows but then I decided to use it just on the one brow that was quite sparse at the front so I could see if it made a difference and it certainly has as you can tell by the picture above. On the left is my brow before, it has for a long time been quite gappy at the front especially in the one place more than the rest which you can see on the picture. On the right is how my brow looks now, as you can see their is no gap whatsoever. My brows do grow really fast naturally but never seemed to grow where the gap was, this serum has made that happen and I have to say I am very happy, I also love how much more nicer they look which the photo doesn't really show up that well.

I would recommend this to everyone, especially if you have thin brows or sparse brows like me, it does really work and is totally worth the price that it is. Honestly you will not regret purchasing it. 

The RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is available from Boots for £37.00 and is currently within the 3 for 2 offer so it's definitely worth getting especially whilst it's in with that fantastic offer. 



Chantelle
x

8 comments :

  1. Wow, they look amazing!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it ok to say that I have NEVER heard of eyebrow serum before?? But you know what, I can tell the difference and it does look amazing! I am always willing to pay a bit more for cosmetics because its important to feel confident in your skin and for me the little luxuries make it. Thanks for sharing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until I came across this product. It really is amazing and totally worth the money :) x

      Delete
  3. That is such a good result! I'm currently using a growth enhancer on my brows and hope my results are as good! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is isn't it? If the one you are using now doesn't work then definitely give this a try, totally worth it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!! are you still using rapidbrow? what happens if you stop using it? Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyebrow enhancing serum that we offer for you is of high quality and we try our level nest to make available this great product at pocket friendly price and rates. We assure you that you will be delighted to have and use this serum.

    ReplyDelete