Friday 19 April 2013

Smooch! Who fancies a tufflicious kiss?

All the girls on here met through the More! Hot 100, but unfortunately that is no more! As a thankyou form more, we all received a little gift.

I received a lipstick from Smooch in Trufflicious. I have to admit, I am very much a red and deep pink lipstick girl due to my porcelain skin and massive cupids bow, so initially I was a bit disappointed it being in brown, as I've always wanted a Smooch lipstick, but would have never gone for that colour!

How wrong I was. I am officially converted. The brown tone still has a slightly pink tone to it, so it is still warm, and it suits my skin tone beautifully! I can tell this is going to become a well worn lipstick!

Here are the results....

Scuse my uni bedroom in the background!

Supercute packaging
Lipcolour on the stick




I absolutely love this lipstick, it doesn't dry my lips and I find the colour really lasts, giving me a gorgeous matte splash of colour! You can buy Trufflicious here and it costs £7.50
I can't wait to buy some more colours now!!

Anybody else in love with Smooch lipsticks? What colour should I buy next?

Becky x

No comments :

Post a Comment