Thursday 25 April 2013

Getting Some Colour In Your Face

Hey! :-) 

As we all know summer in the UK is pretty boring, and if you're like me and not getting a Summer Holiday this year I am going to show you some products I use to help me fake a beach bronzed look. I also don't tan very well so those of you who are going away who have the same predicament as me you may also find this useful

Me sans Make-Up 

Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder - £23.50 
This is so easy to use, just sweep across your face. It's so light and nice and gives a fantastic colour. I use on my cheeks, nose and chin.

Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator - £21.00

This stuff is like magic, I bought it in Vegas just to try and now whenever I do my make-up I swear by it, it illuminates and highlights and gives you a great bronze glow with a subtle shimmer. Because this is Clinique it is suitable for all skin types and is oil-free. Cheekbones are the primal spot for this product. 

No7 Perfectly Bronzed Mosaic Bronzer - £11.50
This little compact suits all skin tones, the mixtures of darks and lights with the little flush of pink. It's just a perfect make-up bag companion. A great all over face bronzer, light and when applied with a large, round, soft bronzer brush give the perfect bronzed appearance.




My different bronzed looks

Well I hope this post has been helpful for you and you go and try all new different ways to keep a lovely lightly bronzed face without any help from the sun.
(At least I think that's what it is called? ;-)) 


What are your favourite bronzing products?? Let us know



No comments :

Post a Comment