Tuesday 22 April 2014

Good Enough to Eat - Birchbox April 2014

This month Birchbox have taken inspiration from the kitchen to create this box titled 'Good Enough to Eat'. Let's have a look what was inside....





TheBalm Cosmetics How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream - LOVE THIS SAMPLE!! It is sooo adorable and I love TheBalm as a brand so I was super happy to see this in my box. In fact, after having a play with this I'm tempted to buy the full palette which retails for £26

Lord & Berry Couture Kohl Kajal Pencil - A good eyeliner is a staple in every make-up bag and this one fits the bill nicely. This retails for £10

Colour Club Gala's Gems Nail Polish - This is part of Birchbox's collaboration with London based Spanish blogger, Gala Gonzales. This colour is perfect for Easter and it is actually a Birchbox exclusive shade meaning you won't find this anywhere else! You can purchase this range for £15 for a set of 4

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes - I've seen this brand around before and I've always been tempted by it so I'm happy to be able to try these out. These retail for £4.99

Campos De Ibizi Almendra Body Milk - A light almond body milk to hydrate your skin. I love the smell of almonds, its one of my favourite scents in the whole wide world but unfortunately this did not smell like almonds. It wasn't bad, but it could have been so much better. This retails for £16.55

And this month's little Lifestyle Extra was this Sweet Coconut & Vanilla Propercorn which I haven't eaten yet but it looks good. This retails for 90p






Let me know what you think of this months box in the comments below!

Linda x

2 comments :

  1. Aww that thebalm sample is so cute! Looks like an interesting box this month :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail varnish shade

    ReplyDelete