Wednesday 9 April 2014

POTW Estee Lauder Limited Edition Zodiac Compact

Hey! Becky here, bringing you our product of the week this week as Kate has got a full on week at work. My makeup collection has expanded quite a lot recently, so I um-ed and ah-ed a lot about which one to choose!


In the end I decided to pick the product that has made it's home in my handbag and I use everyday...
Say hello to my beautiful limited edition zodiac compact from Estee Lauder!


This super cute compact encloses a translucent setting powder, which is refillable from any Estee Lauder counter, meaning you really can keep it for life. It's got a lovely weight to it; it really does scream quality when you hold it, and it's a pleasure to pull out of my bag! I'm a proud Libra, and I think this compact represents us beautifully! If you want to check out the other designs the link is here to the Estee Lauder website. My other favourites are the Capricorn and Cancer designs. These compact is £38.50 and refills range from £15-£18. The powder sets makeup beautifully, reducing shine and creating a smooth finish, so the product really is an all round winner! The only thing I would say is it is a small compact as you can see in the pictures where I'm holding it, the only thing I would change would be to make it a slightly larger pan so it lasts longer!


Have you tried any Estee Lauder compacts? What are your favourite setting powders?

Becky x

2 comments :

  1. I have this in Scorpio - they're so beautiful and luxurious :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful case it comes in x

    ReplyDelete