Wednesday 23 October 2013

Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan


I was kindly sent this tan to review from Vita Liberata whilst searching for my perfect fake tan. I’m just going to put it out there right now – I’ve found ‘The One.’

The tan is a mousse which when applied 3 times over several hours claims to last up to three weeks. I did only apply mine twice as you have to wait at least 3 hours before you can rinse each layer off however it lasted almost 14 days and faded so beautifully. It didn’t go patchy or orangey, it just faded gradually from the beautiful golden glow it had given me thanks to the all-natural organic ingredients. I should also mention that thanks to the organic extracts it doesn’t smell like most other fake tans do which is nice if you need to pop out before you’ve rinsed it off.

Application was so easy with the Vita Liberata mitt as the formula is a light mousse with a lovely guide colour so it’s easy to see if you’ve missed any bits. The tan also comes with a handy little guide which tells you exactly how to tan each area of your body and where to make sure its well-blended so your tan look as natural as possible. I thought this was really brilliant because before I sort of just slapped it on anyhow with no clue! 

I was so happy with how my tan turned out – no dodgy streaky bits, no white patches and no embarrassing peeling fading marks. The shade I tried was medium and considering I’m very pale I was concerned about going the dread cheesy wotsit orange but the tan left me with a medium golden bronze finish, the perfect flattering natural colour that I’ve been after! 

If like me you’ve been looking for a tan that’s fool proof to apply, minus the nasty biscuit smell, lasts for weeks and fades beautifully then pHenomenal is the one for you. I’ll admit at £37.50 it is very expensive but for how long it lasts and how it fades I do think it’s worth it. You also get a free mitt and free delivery at the moment from the Vita Liberata website at the moment - http://www.vitaliberata.co.uk/store/?q=0&cid=7&pid=27
 
If you’ve tried any of the Vita Liberata tans then let me know what you think in the comments below.

Rach xx



No comments :

Post a Comment