Wednesday 9 July 2014

Vita Liberata - The Tan Dreams are Made of!


I truly am the fairest of them all. A pale Janet. I am asked by people when I leave the house without make up on if I am ill. Normally I can laugh about this but sometimes I get bored of being pale and I fancy brightening things up a bit. As an end of degree celebration me and my friends signed up for a Brazil theme bar crawl and I decided I was going to become Alessandra Ambrosio (a little ambitious I know…) The point being that I wanted to be bronzed, glowing and naturally healthy looking! 

I slathered on my Vita Liberata Rich Face Tinted Self Tan Lotion twice a day for 3 days beforehand as well as my beloved Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 weeks tanning mousse. Both of these products changed the way I felt about fake tan, no more streaks, no more going to bed with it on and hoping I don’t wake up resembling a wotsit and best of all no more biscuity smell! These truly are the cream of the crop and they are worth every single penny. You can see the results below (sorry about the before picture… it was Where’s Wally themed!)

You can buy Vita Liberata from http://www.vitaliberata.co.uk/ and Boots. 




No comments :

Post a Comment