Tuesday 8 July 2014

Skincare by Sampar


I’m always on the lookout for new skincare (I have bags of half used products to prove it!) I was sent some goodies from Sampar quite a while ago to try out so it’s safe to say I’ve given them a good testing!

One of the things I was sent was the Velvet Cleansing Milk, I loved this so much that I have in fact used it all up which is pretty much unheard of for me. I usually lose interest in products a few weeks in and move onto something new but as far as I’m concerned there is no better cream cleanser than this. I massage it into my face at night and then use cotton pads to wipe away my make-up. I usually do this twice because I wear a lot of make-up! The smell of this product is heavenly, it has a wonderful light rose scent which makes it particularly indulgent to use at night and just makes it seem extra luxurious. Scented products usually upset my skin but this didn’t at all which was a pleasant surprise.

I also tested out the Daily Dose Foaming Cleanser, I love foaming cleansers because they give my skin that super clean feeling that I crave. They can often be quite stripping though but the Sampar one was really creamy and soothing. I’d say lathering is a better word to describe it as foaming sounds a scary term for us dry skinned ladies but this really is as gentle as they come. It also smells lovely thanks to the essential oils which eliminate any nasty toxins our skin picks up from being in polluted towns and cities all day.

I’m a bit of a skincare snob and I have to say that Sampar have well and truly impressed me. Their skincare is available at feelunique.com and Marks and Spencer as well as from the Sampar website.

No comments :

Post a Comment