Friday 16 May 2014

Fragrance Friday Week Two- Lady Million

Fragrance Friday numero dos! Lady Million is my staple perfume at the moment. I got it for Christmas last year after lusting after it for months and months and it's just beautiful. I'm truly awful at explaining the smellut Paco Rabanne explains it as a "woody floral scent" with top notes of neroli, bitter orange and raspberry, heart notes of  orange flower and jasmine sambac and base notes of honey and patchouli. I'd say it was the floral scent for the women who aren't floral scent wearers and I would buy bottle after bottle!






On to the questions!

What's the first thing you look for in a perfume? 
I like something a little bit different, and something that I instantly love. I would never buy a perfume that I thought I could just get used to. 

Are there any scent that takes you back to a particular time of life?
When I was around 16 years old I just loved Kate Moss' perfume. It's such a recognisable scent and I've even kept one of the bottles to smell for a bit of nostalgia!

Lots of different scents for different occassions or one signature scent? 
Sometimes, yes. I use Lady Million on a day to day basis and on some nights but for a night out when I just want something special I'll use a spritz of Tom Ford Black Orchid. It's an unusual smell but it's so beautiful and ladylike.

What was the first perfume you remember buying? 
Oh gosh! I didn't buy my own perfume until I was 18, which was a bottle of pure by DKNY, which I still love. I remember being bought a teeny tiny bottle of Burberry weekend for Christmas one year from a friend at school when I was around 13 and feeling so grown up!

Have you ever bought a perfume solely for the bottle? 
No I haven't, although I've been tempted more than once!

Are there any male fragrances that you find irresistable?
I don't actually think I could recognise a male scent and no what it was so unfortunately not. I find male scents can be either really overpowering or spot on perfect- there doesn't seem to be an in between.

Kate A x

No comments :

Post a Comment